User avatar

Gryffindor13

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!.....Again?

    Hi! So I would consider myself new, though in all honesty im not technically new. Technically, I've had this account for about a year(ish), but I only posted stuff during ...

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Question....

    How do you delete one of your literary works??? I may have hit publis one to many times on one of my stories....

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just saying hi

    Haha thanks. I will definitley watch out for people trying to take over my mind :) I love it here already and its been, what? A couple days? :D Thanks ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Danny! :D Welcome to YWS! If you need anything or just want to talk feel free to PM me or post on my wall. Hope you like it here! ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just saying hi

    Thanks for all the welcomes! :) Tigersprite: I loved the last movie! It made me cry (that's always the sign of a good movie :wink: ) I hope to do ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just saying hi

    Hi! So I'm what you'd consider new. :D I just joined today and I'm saying hi to all the newbies (and not-so-newbies). I'm super outgoing so never be afraid to ...

    Aug 2, 2011


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare