User avatar

Gryffindor13

  • Art & Photography Re: Photgraphy: Roses, pigeons and Peacocks

    Wow. I absolutley love them. First off-I love the angle in which you took the first picture. I think its brilliant how it seems as if you are looking at ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Assorted Art 2

    These are really great! I wish I could draw like this.... I especially like the (soon to be) tattoo. It's really creative! The phoenix is AMAZING! I could continue on ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Purple Tulips

    I really liked this photo. I agree with ReiseP baout how it looks valentines dayish, but thats why I like it. Having the background blurred really brings focus to the ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Critiques

    Those are amazing!

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The House on Mango Street

    Beautiful! I don't have a single criticism. It was just beautiful!

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography

    004 (300x260).jpg 141 (300x219).jpg 007 (300x188).jpg So these are me three photos. (1) The Natural World (2) Love (3) Peace. I used a Canon PowerShot SD 12000 IS. I'm not ...

    Aug 6, 2011


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann