User avatar

Gryffindor13

  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    I write at least a paragraph a day. Even if it's sweet nothings :)

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    I got it! Thank you guys sooooo much!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    How big are they supposed to be?

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    OK so I just went and tried it....and it didn't work :( I don't know what I did wrong :(

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    Thank you so much!! :D :D :D

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    Can anyone help me? I can't figure out how to submit some photos. So I know that I have to click on the submit tab then I choseart & photography ...

    Aug 5, 2011


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot