User avatar

Gryffindor13

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Summer

    I loved it! It was really creative! Really, really good job! There really isn't much to critique that others haven't so all I have to say is: WHAT A GREAT ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Then Came the Fall. Chapter 2

    This is really good! I can't wait to read more! You make the characters feel real. By just reading the story, you feel connected to the characters. You feel the ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mocking Voice

    Wow. Good job! This story is fast-paced and moving. At the end you really want her to go downstairs and talk to her father, you're almost willing her to go. ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: On Top of Starry Hill Chapter 1

    So very interesting! I can't wait to read more! I want to know where Starry Hill is and why it will help Kim figure out what to do. I really ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clique Breaker:Chapter Five

    Intriguing....The very last paragraph made me want to read more of this story, a lot more! Very well done! There are a couple of things I would like to touch ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Addiction

    Wow. That was a truly moving story. I felt like I was right in the crowd, listening to the story being told, not reading it. It's amazing. There really isn't ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

    This was so funny! I loved it! The only critique I have was that at point you spelt Hermione's name wrong. That's it, just a simple mistake....Please do the rest ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just saying hi

    Thanks for all the welcomes! :) Tigersprite: I loved the last movie! It made me cry (that's always the sign of a good movie :wink: ) I hope to do ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A brief history of boys I fancied as a teenager

    I thought this was really funny! I really liked it. You've liked much more interesting guys than I have (but that could be a result of being older...but whatever) My ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rainy Recollections

    Very nicley done! I don't have anything bad to say. I loved it!

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just saying hi

    Hi! So I'm what you'd consider new. :D I just joined today and I'm saying hi to all the newbies (and not-so-newbies). I'm super outgoing so never be afraid to ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Solitary

    I like peotry, but occasionally I find it confusing or unrelatable. Not yours. Your poem came across strong and beautiful. The last three lines "I'm me, I'm just, Solitary" really ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I can't keep you Secret.

    This was really good! The character's emotions were so real, I felt like they were my own. You are really talented, especially with conveying emotion, which I find hard to ...

    Aug 2, 2011


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace