User avatar

Gryffindor13

  • Media Reviews Re: The House on Mango Street

    Beautiful! I don't have a single criticism. It was just beautiful!

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Girl you make me sick

    Wow. First things first. Violent much? It kind of scared me, to tell you the truth. It came across as, well, violent and kinda mean. But honestly, if you wrote ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clique Breaker:Chapter Six

    Wow. This was a great chapter. It caught my interest immediatley. I can't find much to critique. Only one thing: Yesterday, I managed to make it to Sunday School but ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Boots on the Ground

    I didn't fully understand it (sorry :( ) But I did like bits and peices of it. I especially liked these lines: The serene rigidity and straight edged silhouette of ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ghosts

    That was great! It was funny, intriguing and fantastical! I loved it. For me, it could have gone on forever! That's the sign of a really good story :D I ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Messed Up Love Life Chapter One

    Wow. This was really good! It caught my attention immediatley, which isn't always easy. The description you used was great and the characters seemed real. “Like I would put anything ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: On Top of Starry Hill Chapter 2

    This was really good! It really drew me in early. The dialogue you use seems so real, like things people would say to each other in reality. I find that ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    I got it! Thank you guys sooooo much!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography

    004 (300x260).jpg 141 (300x219).jpg 007 (300x188).jpg So these are me three photos. (1) The Natural World (2) Love (3) Peace. I used a Canon PowerShot SD 12000 IS. I'm not ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    How big are they supposed to be?

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Other Re: Deliver Us From Evil

    Wow. That's really deep. I don't think it's depressing per-say, but I think it's heartbreaking. Something this true, with this kind of emotion can hardly be critiqued.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    OK so I just went and tried it....and it didn't work :( I don't know what I did wrong :(

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    Thank you so much!! :D :D :D

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Could It Be...

    Beautiful! Absolutley beautiful! Your poem has such a deep, strong message that I got it immediatley (which is rare with me and poetry). I love it! I can't find anything ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP!

    Can anyone help me? I can't figure out how to submit some photos. So I know that I have to click on the submit tab then I choseart & photography ...

    Aug 5, 2011


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19