User avatar

Gryffindor13

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!.....Again?

    Hi! So I would consider myself new, though in all honesty im not technically new. Technically, I've had this account for about a year(ish), but I only posted stuff during ...

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Photgraphy: Roses, pigeons and Peacocks

    Wow. I absolutley love them. First off-I love the angle in which you took the first picture. I think its brilliant how it seems as if you are looking at ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    I write at least a paragraph a day. Even if it's sweet nothings :)

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Question....

    How do you delete one of your literary works??? I may have hit publis one to many times on one of my stories....

    Sep 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Are They Really Who You Think They Are?

    This was a school project. We had to use the eight lines of this one short, short story called "Acceptance" and re-write it our own way. The lines could be ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Are They Really Who You Think They Are?

    This was a school project. We had to use the eight lines of this one short, short story called "Acceptance" and re-write it our own way. The lines could be ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Assorted Art 2

    These are really great! I wish I could draw like this.... I especially like the (soon to be) tattoo. It's really creative! The phoenix is AMAZING! I could continue on ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear You

    This is amazing! There were a few mistakes (that were alredy pointed out so I'm not going to bother) but they were simple mistakes. Easy fixes. Your writing is beautiful. ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random, not title yet.

    It was an ok story. The characters were a little 2-D. I would have loved it more if you explained Jason more. Maybe something about him as an artist or ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tiggy the Piggy

    I loved the idea of your story. I think it held a deeper meaning for me because I used to do things just like that with my mom when I ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Deepest Desire

    Before you read this you should know that it is eniterly fictional except for my deepest desire. I know my desire is cheesy and ironic but it's true. So don't ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Purple Tulips

    I really liked this photo. I agree with ReiseP baout how it looks valentines dayish, but thats why I like it. Having the background blurred really brings focus to the ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just saying hi

    Haha thanks. I will definitley watch out for people trying to take over my mind :) I love it here already and its been, what? A couple days? :D Thanks ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Critiques

    Those are amazing!

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Danny! :D Welcome to YWS! If you need anything or just want to talk feel free to PM me or post on my wall. Hope you like it here! ...

    Aug 6, 2011


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard