-
Re: Greetings comrades, I'm new here
You do not need to worry about the grammar. On forums I have to try and keep myself from sounding like an English butler (my writing tutor always used to ...
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Greetings comrades, I'm new here
Well, you know me. I have random interests, and it's good to find a site with people like me.
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Just introducin' myself.
Thank you for showing me to this sight, Haimerej. Probably best not to use your actual name. And yes, you are a grammar/spelling nazi even when it comes to typos.
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Greetings comrades, I'm new here
Greetings. I'm a fantasy/science fiction writer who has been working on various projects for the past eight or so years, and am in fact preparing to finish my first full ...
Aug 1, 2009
