-
Re: Report a site bug
I am using Firefox 38.0.1, and I seem to be getting an SQL error as of recent whenever I visit the front page (and the rankings page). Everything else seems ...
May 31, 2015 -
Re: Report a site bug
I run the Music Buffs club, and a lot of our Feature segments involve youtube embed links. I've been using the [media][/media] code and resizing them, but they almost always ...
Dec 27, 2014 -
Re: Hello!
Welcome to YWS! (..or...have fun here....I'm not sure how to greet people who have been here for a few months). What kind of stories do you write?
Sep 11, 2012 -
Re: Hello!
Glad to see another Red Vs. Blue fan on YWS. (BTW, I think that Caboose's severe IQ drop was caused by the trauma of being used for target practice). What ...
Sep 3, 2012 -
Re: Why hello there.
Hello there. What kind of stories do you like to write, and what do you think is your biggest flaw when it comes to writing?
Jul 1, 2012 -
Re: Yo
Nobody's taken the username "Satan" on this site before? Well, welcome to YWS. I've been to figment before, but the only genre I read/write about (Humor) is mainly dominated by ...
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Hello:)
This is a place for writers to post their works, talk about various topics (writing, TV Shows, randomness), engage in roleplaying (known as "Storybooks" here) and receive tips and critiques ...
Mar 15, 2012 -
Re: This is where we say hi, right?
Oh, that's why your avatar looked familiar. I remember that I hated Arrested Development at first, but I watched the first 3 episodes, and I began to enjoy it a ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Hi
Welcome to the site! What was your NaNo book about?
Feb 20, 2012 -
Re: Hey! Hey! Look at me! Hi!
Finally, somebody who doesn't get text speak! Sims is a weird game. I was addicted to it for a while, and I got virtually no work done. It's like marijuana, ...
Feb 19, 2012 -
Re: *Attractive headline*
Hello, and welcome to the Young Writers Society! I enjoy (being good at something is subjective) writing dialogue-heavy comedies that satirizes (that means make fun of) many subjects such as ...
Feb 18, 2012 -
Re: Oh, great. Here comes another one.
Hello, my name is Gringoamericano, and I enjoy writing oddly dark comedies & satires. My stories tend to have characters that never stop talking (probably a consequence of watching too ...
Feb 9, 2012
