-
Re: Why is humor such an unpopular form of literature?
If there's one thing I enjoy, it's laughing. Every week, I either browse through netflix looking for the next comedy I want to watch, or try writing my own comedy ...
Feb 11, 2012 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
"Sexy and I know it" by LMFAO. It's either cause it's yet another song about someone bragging about themselves, the terrible background music (which sounds like something is screeching in ...
Feb 11, 2012 -
Re: Books!
John Dies at the End is my new favorite book. It is an excellent mix of paranoia inducing horror, and the vulgar humor used in films like "Clerks". I cannot ...
Feb 11, 2012 -
Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?
John Dies at the End. The book was amazing, so I'm hoping that the movie isn't terrible.
Feb 11, 2012
