User avatar

Gringoamericano

Guero with a Sombrero

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Seriously?? The death penalty is for people who have done serious wrong. An unborn baby has done absolutely nothing wrong. And listen- those with the death penalties dont officially fail ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    If the death penalty is legal, then abortion should be too. The only difference between the two is that one ends their existence with absolutely no accomplishments to speak of, ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Your Movie Star Name

    Rocky Shaenfield. (That's not a typo, by the way)

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: You run into an exact copy of yourself....

    You run into an exact copy of yourself, what would you do? He/she could be you from the past, you from the future, you from an alternate universe, or just ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Reply to a song with another song

    Float on - Modest Mouse.

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Lyric Lizard

    United States of Whatever by Liam Lynch And then it's three A.M. And I'm on the corner, wearing my leather This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!" I'm, ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Which three things would you like to have in prison?

    1. A get out of jail free card. 2. A signed copy of "Dude, where's my car?" 3. Tube socks.

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Reply to a song with another song

    You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As Your Told) - The White Stripes

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lower the voting age?

    I would say 18, but even then, that's kind of risky. I know that I used to (and still sort of do) get all my news from "The Daily Show ...

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Science

    I prefer to think that god (if there is one) probably kickstarted evolution, somehow.

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever disliked a book you once enjoyed after rereading it?

    I remember when I was in elementary and middle school, I enjoyed reading books such as Percy Jackson and The Olympians, Alex Rider, the Young Bond series, and A Series ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

    Subject says all. For me, it was when I woke up one day with a flaming headache on the right side of my head. Also, my face was covered in ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Books!

    My new favorite book is "John Dies at the End". While the book is very vulgar, it manages to perfectly balance horror and comedy

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for musicians.

    Well, I've been writing slightly comedic poems about very serious subjects for the past few months. I've tried coming up with music to go along with them, but I got ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??

    (Insert almost any death metal song here) I've heard a couple good death metal songs. It's worth noting that they were essentially parodies of death metal songs. Also, (insert almost ...

    Feb 12, 2012


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus