User avatar

Gringoamericano

Guero with a Sombrero

  • Lounge, The Re: Yourself as the main character?

    I think that the biggest reason behind Mary Sues, is that it allows its writer to fantasize about the world they've always wanted to live in, looking how they've always ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Hilarious books?

    Is there any hilarious books that you guys would recommend? I'm a huge fan of books like "John Dies at the End" and "Apathy and Other Small Victories". While I'm ...

    Jun 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Movies that you ALMOST hated

    Describe movies that you almost hated. These are the movies that would've been terrible if it weren't for a few minor/major things. For example: A movie I almost hated was ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Wacky Facts

    The word OK looks like a little stick person. There is a disease that causes your face to collapse. There is a Japanese wasp that sprays poison in your eyes. ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: :) compitition

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Thread of Awesomeness

    I just saw a movie that had F ighting I maginary friends G unshot wounds H ellbent pencil-pushers T alking CGI penguins. C ancer support groups L ots of blood ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who likes Skyrim?

    Is skyrim really that good? I keep hearing a lot about it, but I'm still not sure about getting it.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Titanic in Imax 3D

    Oh dear God, if this movie's second run is a success, Hollywood executives will start saying "Why make a new movie when we could just re-release our old ones in ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: kicked out

    Bring your racist grandfather into the store.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Spend A Million Dollar

    You should donate the money to me because I am an unemployed British super-genius with an eyepatch and a hook for a hand. I shall use the money to build ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Nicknames!

    Seize the day (before tomorrow)!

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Tacocopter

    I was watching the Colbert Report, and they brought up this gem: For those of you who don't want to click the link, it is reporting about a company that ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jason Russell: Arrested

    Yes, cause most people run out naked into the streets when they're stressed. I admit, the guy wasn't exactly treated fairly for just trying to raise awareness. But I don't ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jason Russell: Arrested

    Is it bad that I couldn't stop laughing at the irony of his "arrest"? But still, despite Kurt Jason Russell's mistake, he managed to get Kony's name and misdeeds into ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Frenzy 2012

    I enjoy writing scripts, but I'm often staring at a blank screen for hours on end. I need to overcome this.

    Mar 18, 2012


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter