User avatar

Gringoamericano

Guero with a Sombrero

  • Lounge, The Re: Music Exchange Program

    Edit 9/20/2014: Registration is now over, but we would love to try something like this again if this is successful. Hello! I run Music Buffs , a club dedicated to ...

    Sep 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Thread

    Looking for new music? Found an artist whose work you really wanna share? Are you a musician looking to promote your own work/get critiques? Are you just looking to discuss ...

    May 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Sharethread

    Did you find an artist on bandcamp/youtube/soundcloud that deserves more attention? Do you make music and are looking to promote your work? Well, feel free to post a song here. ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Give me a movie/book/show/whatever that will make me cry

    I've never really seen anything that could be considered sad before. I usually stick to watching comedies, but lately I've been feeling like watching something that will make me feel ...

    Apr 15, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Where's Wally?

    This poll has pretty much been changed to "How many of you are American?".

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: An important moral question

    I found a site full of this stuff, and I want to see how YWS users will respond to this question: Dr Georgina Mouse is a truly great surgeon, so ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Works of Fiction Based on (or Inspired By) Music

    1)What are some good movies/books/video games/plays/puppet shows that were inspired by music? 2)What are your thoughts on the subject? 3)Have you ever tried writing anything based on an artist/album/s

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Let's talk about pop music

    I noticed the other day that a satirical work called "Twerk (A Poem From A Rapper's Point of View" received enough attention to get to the front page. I figured ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: If we lived in a matriarchal society...

    @Karzkin: I'm not really much of one to swear, but holy ****.... I don't really know how to respond to that. You seem to be oversimplifying...feminism, matriarchy... or something. I ...

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Stanley Parable

    There is a "reimagining" for a game called "The Stanley Parable" coming out in about a week that I cannot wait for. What it is is essentially a metafictional commentary ...

    Oct 13, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Write terrible ideas for T.V. shows.

    We're all writers here, right? Our goal in life is pretty much to take our best ideas, and try to present them in an interesting and entertaining way, isn't it? ...

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.

    If you're in a highly bigoted area and you look ambiguously middle-eastern, stand up in the middle of your meal, yell "May we praise Allah for this glorious feast", then ...

    Jun 4, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.

    I always thought that the more interesting world records were the ones for something stupid, such as most televisions destroyed. Or most lawsuits filed. The one that would probably be ...

    May 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best and Worst Movies you've ever seen.

    However movies like Dragonfly and the Epic movie are nothing but crude and insulting. Dragonfly was a spoof film? Or are you talking about Superhero Movie (By the creators of ...

    May 13, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best and Worst Movies you've ever seen.

    Okay, so as the title suggests, you post both your favorite and most hated movies here, and explain why. My favorite film is District 9. This film basically has all ...

    May 13, 2013


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig