User avatar

Gringoamericano

Guero with a Sombrero

  • Lounge, The Re: Please Welcome our new Moderators

    First a fox, and now a wolf? What's next?

    Jan 28, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: 2015 in Review plus stats (it's yuuuuge!)

    Wow, that's extremely neat that YWS is (apparently big enough to be) used in education like that. Would you be open to other schools adding it to their curriculum as ...

    Jan 8, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: 2015 in Review plus stats (it's yuuuuge!)

    What do you think caused the giant spike in new membership at the beginning of this picture? (Also, we get about 421.9 new members a month. I wonder how many ...

    Jan 7, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Helicopter scores!

    BEAT THIS, SCRUBS

    Dec 26, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kindle or Book

    Kindle, because it's easier to steal e-books. If I wanted to steal a physical book, I would have to risk fighting off the cashier of whatever establishment I choose to ...

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    In my middle school, people jokingly threw around the name "AG" for some reason (which means American Gringo/Gringa depending on who you're speaking to). I just stole it for myself ...

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do you write?

    3 Reasons. 1) I saw the Scott Pilgrim movie when I was about 14, and it just blew my mind. So I'm basically just trying to make something that will ...

    Oct 27, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Alphabet Usernames

    @Hattable

    Oct 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: LET'S CELEBRATE

    W00T The front page never knew what hit it! @Stranger get in here! You're responsible for this mess

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Can a band name be too offensive?

    I think it ultimately depends on what the band's goals and intentions are. The Dead Kennedys are one of the first bands that come to mind when it comes to ...

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Books on North/South American folklore?

    Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. If there's a better category, then can someone please direct me there? Anyways, Title says it all, I'm looking for ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: This site tells you how long it'll take to read a book

    @Masquerade Yeah, that's my big problem with the site too.

    Jan 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: This site tells you how long it'll take to read a book

    @RachelElg Sure, if you're picking a short-ish book it shouldn't be too hard to finish it off in a day or two. But let's say you pick up a copy ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: This site tells you how long it'll take to read a book

    Have you ever wanted to try reading a novel, but found yourself a bit put off by how long it'll probably take to read it all? This site aims to ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Exchange Program

    What if you don't really have a genre that is your favourite, but rather like different songs... would you still be able to participate? Yup, all are welcome to participate.

    Sep 10, 2014


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington