-
Re: What is your nickname?
A lot of the kids at my old middle school fondly remember me by the names of "Who?" and the much more frequent "Racist".
Sep 2, 2012 -
Re: Message in a Bottle
(This would be an excellent way to send spam mail) Are you sick of your boss breathing down your neck? Do you feel like you should be payed more? Just ...
Aug 20, 2012 -
Re: What's everyone reading?
Hey Gringo, Isn't this the book where Palahnuik's infamous Story "guts" is ? Yes it is. I had to skip that story midway through, as it is impossible to read ...
Aug 17, 2012 -
Re: What's everyone reading?
Right now I'm reading "Haunted" by Chuck Palahniuk and "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.
Aug 17, 2012 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
I know this doesn't exactly follow the topic, but there are quite a few rock/punk/metal bands out there that do nothing but scream throughout the entire song. I'm okay with ...
Aug 16, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story!
Where's the drugs?
Aug 15, 2012 -
Re: Bad Writing Habits (what are yours?)
My problem is that my characters tend to act a bit OOC (out of character) at certain times; I place in characters and areas that aren't really necessary to the ...
Aug 11, 2012 -
Re: Message in a Bottle
(I have a feeling that this might be a bit stupid). Surprise! You just picked up used toilet paper!
Aug 11, 2012 -
Re: Find Out What Grade Level You Write At
My short stories usually end up within an 8th grade level, yet the essay I wrote for school was at a 13th grade level.
Jul 15, 2012 -
Re: Yourself as the main character?
Oh, autobiographical is one thing, but writing a book about yourself is another entirely. Writing about a past self is fine, because you can maintain a level of detachment and ...
Jul 8, 2012 -
Re: I have no idea what anything in my stories look like.
This has been a problem for me since I first started writing. I cannot come up with what the people or places in my stories look like. I don't have ...
Jul 3, 2012 -
Re: Yourself as the main character?
I think that the biggest reason behind Mary Sues, is that it allows its writer to fantasize about the world they've always wanted to live in, looking how they've always ...
Jul 1, 2012 -
Re: Why hello there.
Hello there. What kind of stories do you like to write, and what do you think is your biggest flaw when it comes to writing?
Jul 1, 2012 -
Re: Hilarious books?
Is there any hilarious books that you guys would recommend? I'm a huge fan of books like "John Dies at the End" and "Apathy and Other Small Victories". While I'm ...
Jun 4, 2012 -
Re: Movies that you ALMOST hated
Describe movies that you almost hated. These are the movies that would've been terrible if it weren't for a few minor/major things. For example: A movie I almost hated was ...
Jun 2, 2012
