User avatar

Gringoamericano

Guero with a Sombrero

  • Lounge, The Re: The Best and Worst Movies you've ever seen.

    However movies like Dragonfly and the Epic movie are nothing but crude and insulting. Dragonfly was a spoof film? Or are you talking about Superhero Movie (By the creators of ...

    May 13, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best and Worst Movies you've ever seen.

    Okay, so as the title suggests, you post both your favorite and most hated movies here, and explain why. My favorite film is District 9. This film basically has all ...

    May 13, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Oh no, there is yolk everywhere!

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    - "What's my life worth?" - "23 Cents."

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Digital or Paper?

    I'd say digital, because 1) Physical books get damaged very easily, and if you're like me, and have to cram a bunch of stuff in your backpack, along with a ...

    Mar 4, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your opinion on TV Tropes?

    I used to waste entire days just browsing a certain site called TV Tropes. And I'm sure a few others are guilty of doing the same thing. For those who ...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Minecraft

    I've tried playing Minecraft, got lost very quickly, and ended up spending my time messing around with mods that I had no idea how to use. I suppose that's more ...

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Another attempt at world-building.

    I have been developing a world for a darkly-comedic webcomic and a series of short stories using what little I can remember from the Scott Pilgrim series as a jumping ...

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey Ya'll, just a question. . . ^^''

    I can't help but feel a bit jealous whenever somebody says they can sort of hear and see their characters in their head. It just seems like you guys would ...

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: A problem I have with characters

    This is something I've been noticing in the very small amount of stories I write. I don't really know how to describe it....I often come up with these plots, concepts, ...

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your guilty pleasure music?

    Mine's is anything by The Postal Service . However, one of my favorite bands covered this song, so I guess that kind of makes it okay.

    Oct 7, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS! (..or...have fun here....I'm not sure how to greet people who have been here for a few months). What kind of stories do you write?

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Glad to see another Red Vs. Blue fan on YWS. (BTW, I think that Caboose's severe IQ drop was caused by the trauma of being used for target practice). What ...

    Sep 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Battle Royale (Accepting)

    Rant for anybody who is going to say how this is similar to "The Hunger Games" Before any of you start, yes, the plot is similar to "The Hunger Games", ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Genre are You most Comfortable in?

    Cynical comedies. It is hard for me to take things seriously, and I have a hard time writing about happy people.

    Sep 2, 2012


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn