User avatar

Gringoamericano

Guero with a Sombrero

  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    In my middle school, people jokingly threw around the name "AG" for some reason (which means American Gringo/Gringa depending on who you're speaking to). I just stole it for myself ...

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do you write?

    3 Reasons. 1) I saw the Scott Pilgrim movie when I was about 14, and it just blew my mind. So I'm basically just trying to make something that will ...

    Oct 27, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Alphabet Usernames

    @Hattable

    Oct 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: LET'S CELEBRATE

    W00T The front page never knew what hit it! @Stranger get in here! You're responsible for this mess

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Can a band name be too offensive?

    I think it ultimately depends on what the band's goals and intentions are. The Dead Kennedys are one of the first bands that come to mind when it comes to ...

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to post here wins! (8)

    @Snazzypencil Well, Red-heads are usually white(r than white), so you wouldn't be wrong....

    Jun 2, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    @Nate Everything's working fine now, thank you.

    May 31, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I am using Firefox 38.0.1, and I seem to be getting an SQL error as of recent whenever I visit the front page (and the rankings page). Everything else seems ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Books on North/South American folklore?

    Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. If there's a better category, then can someone please direct me there? Anyways, Title says it all, I'm looking for ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: This site tells you how long it'll take to read a book

    @Masquerade Yeah, that's my big problem with the site too.

    Jan 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: This site tells you how long it'll take to read a book

    @RachelElg Sure, if you're picking a short-ish book it shouldn't be too hard to finish it off in a day or two. But let's say you pick up a copy ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: This site tells you how long it'll take to read a book

    Have you ever wanted to try reading a novel, but found yourself a bit put off by how long it'll probably take to read it all? This site aims to ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I run the Music Buffs club, and a lot of our Feature segments involve youtube embed links. I've been using the [media][/media] code and resizing them, but they almost always ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Stop Worrying About Your Ideas, Worry About The Execution

    A lot of writers (myself included) tend to be very anal about the ideas we have, and whether or not they would make good books. While there is nothing wrong ...

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Exchange Program

    What if you don't really have a genre that is your favourite, but rather like different songs... would you still be able to participate? Yup, all are welcome to participate.

    Sep 10, 2014


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy