User avatar

Gringoamericano

Guero with a Sombrero

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Fellow Writers

    Hello JDB, and welcome to YWS! What are some of your favorite books?

    May 17, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS, don't be afraid to ask for any help regarding the site. Sucks to hear about this old site. What was it? And what are some of ...

    May 16, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy's Art Spot

    It seems like something you'd find on the cover of an old novel for children. Something like Where the Sidewalk Ends, or one of the many covers Quentin Blake did ...

    Mar 11, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Ask The Mods

    What would be the most entertaining way to abuse your powers?

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Welcome our new Moderators

    First a fox, and now a wolf? What's next?

    Jan 28, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: 2015 in Review plus stats (it's yuuuuge!)

    Wow, that's extremely neat that YWS is (apparently big enough to be) used in education like that. Would you be open to other schools adding it to their curriculum as ...

    Jan 8, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: 2015 in Review plus stats (it's yuuuuge!)

    What do you think caused the giant spike in new membership at the beginning of this picture? (Also, we get about 421.9 new members a month. I wonder how many ...

    Jan 7, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Helicopter scores!

    BEAT THIS, SCRUBS

    Dec 26, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kindle or Book

    Kindle, because it's easier to steal e-books. If I wanted to steal a physical book, I would have to risk fighting off the cashier of whatever establishment I choose to ...

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, my name is- What? My name is- Who?

    Welcome to the site! What are some of your favorite books/movies/tv shows/comics/cave paintings/whatever? If you were skilled enough to make your dream story, what/who would you want people to compare

    Dec 17, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    @Lieke Not only do I write scripts, I also single-handedly directed and edited my own short films during a film class I took in high school (and I'm looking to ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! Glad to see that we have another aspiring screenwriter here. What would you say are your favorite books/tv shows/movies/whatever?

    Dec 3, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    It's been done:

    Nov 25, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    @Hattable In regards to that thing you painted for Stranger; I'm gonna make that the new icon for the Music Club

    Nov 25, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess I felt like introducing

    Welcome to the site, Marya! What are some of your favorite books and authors?

    Nov 18, 2015


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak