-
Re: Jason Russell: Arrested
Yes, cause most people run out naked into the streets when they're stressed. I admit, the guy wasn't exactly treated fairly for just trying to raise awareness. But I don't ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Jason Russell: Arrested
Is it bad that I couldn't stop laughing at the irony of his "arrest"? But still, despite Kurt Jason Russell's mistake, he managed to get Kony's name and misdeeds into ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
@ItalianIlluminist Hunter is a character's name, not a class or ranking.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Wizards, & a Government Agency (Started, still accepting)
@ItalianIlluminist be honest, I don't know. I never thought that anybody would ever actually join the agency (because the thought of jerkass wizards seems to be very unpopular here), let ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Wizards, & a Government Agency (Started, still accepting)
That would be allowed
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Wizards, & a Government Agency (Started, still accepting)
Well, I'm not okay with the character fully mastering enchantments, as the fact that he's lived for hundreds of years is already pushing it. That, and the enchantments are meant ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Wizards, & a Government Agency (Started, still accepting)
@ItalianIlluminist While I didn't approve of your character at first, the thought of a wizard running the agency seems like a very good plot twist.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Script Frenzy 2012
I enjoy writing scripts, but I'm often staring at a blank screen for hours on end. I need to overcome this.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Hooray, I can finally resort to my usual style of writing: Making a story about characters pointing out and working off of plot holes. Holy crap, I was right....maybe. , ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
"Well, I could just be paranoid, but what exactly did the animal shifters do before the whole revolution thing?" Roger said.
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
"Cash?" Roger said, doing his best to look suspicious. "I have no idea.." Roger looked at his backpack and saw that he left it unzipped. He cursed under his breath. ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Roger was surprised that Hunter knew of his plans. "Wait, How did you know I was abandoning ship?" Roger said. Hunter's guess seemed to accurate to be just that. "I ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Roger waited for 10 minutes, but heard no response from Blighton. He grew more tense as each second passed. He could hear the two sides of his brain arguing over ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Abortion
Seriously?? The death penalty is for people who have done serious wrong. An unborn baby has done absolutely nothing wrong. And listen- those with the death penalties dont officially fail ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Abortion
If the death penalty is legal, then abortion should be too. The only difference between the two is that one ends their existence with absolutely no accomplishments to speak of, ...
Mar 17, 2012
