User avatar

Gringoamericano

Guero with a Sombrero

  • Archive Re: Wizards, & a Government Agency (Started, still accepting)

    Well, If nobody else joins, should the storybook just start?

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Wizards, & a Government Agency (Started, still accepting)

    Yes it is, but I'm starting to doubt that enough people will join.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: kicked out

    Bring your racist grandfather into the store.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Spend A Million Dollar

    You should donate the money to me because I am an unemployed British super-genius with an eyepatch and a hook for a hand. I shall use the money to build ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Nobody's taken the username "Satan" on this site before? Well, welcome to YWS. I've been to figment before, but the only genre I read/write about (Humor) is mainly dominated by ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Roger looked throughout the base in search of anything that could've helped him get away fom the base and all of the other shifters, but he only found his golf ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Nicknames!

    Seize the day (before tomorrow)!

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Hey, ItalianIlluminist, I decided to do away with Roger's ferret militia. I don't like the idea of him having an excuse not to be a fickle coward. One thing that ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Roger - Roger couldn't believe his eyes. Sure, the presence of more than 10 ferret gave off a smell comparable to that of a rotting skunk's corpse, but Roger had ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Er....while the dialogue does seem to match with Roger's personality, I do not think he would even be able to summon an army of ferrets. Probably due to the fact ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Gale walked into the room with a slightly annoyed look on his face that meant "My spiders informed me that something went wrong"....Or he was punched in the face by ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Roger- Gale walked out of the room to go talk to Cora. Roger stood awkwardly in the room filled with spiders with Diablo. After a few minutes, Roger broke the ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Research Archives Re: Cancer.

    I had an idea for a dark comedy comic/novel (it doesn't have a plot yet, but I have a few character ideas), and the main character is a 14 year ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Honestly, it seems that the revolution seems to have no purpose other than "who would win in a fight, a shark, or a panther?".

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Tacocopter

    I was watching the Colbert Report, and they brought up this gem: For those of you who don't want to click the link, it is reporting about a company that ...

    Mar 28, 2012


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind