User avatar

Gringoamericano

Guero with a Sombrero

  • Archive Re: need help on creating a (good) RP character.

    (I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so correct me if I'm wrong) On the last SB I did, both my characters seemed very out ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Research Re: Common elements of films from the 1990s?

    I am working on a webcomic script that takes place in 1998, and satirizes anime and the 1990s while seeming like (the comic version of) a film from said decade. ...

    May 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Wacky Facts

    The word OK looks like a little stick person. There is a disease that causes your face to collapse. There is a Japanese wasp that sprays poison in your eyes. ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: :) compitition

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Comic writing tips?

    Well, I've had a few ideas for dark/horror-comedies, and one of them would be made into a webcomic. While I know how to write prose and screenplays, I have no ...

    May 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    I guess this thing jumped the shark once a crumbling city was introduced.

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Norm - After I got out of the office building, I rushed walked back towards my apartment because it hadn't quite sunk in that I could be killed at any ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    July, Rodger's gone.

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Norm - I was at a job interview, unable to focus on the employer's questions due to a crooked painting hanging on the wall behind him. If it's one thing ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Thread of Awesomeness

    I just saw a movie that had F ighting I maginary friends G unshot wounds H ellbent pencil-pushers T alking CGI penguins. C ancer support groups L ots of blood ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who likes Skyrim?

    Is skyrim really that good? I keep hearing a lot about it, but I'm still not sure about getting it.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Titanic in Imax 3D

    Oh dear God, if this movie's second run is a success, Hollywood executives will start saying "Why make a new movie when we could just re-release our old ones in ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Yeah....Roger would've been going through some sort of mental breakdown by now in the SB due to all of the stress. So, I'm going to try something new for a ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Well, actually, you could do whatever you want with Roger. The attempts at humor seemed very out of place here, and I'm not used to writing about characters with a ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Wizards, & a Government Agency (Started, still accepting)

    Okay...well, we might as well start now. Anybody going to post first?

    Apr 10, 2012


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu