User avatar

GreenTulip

Katie Frain

  • Archive Re: Robot Wars

    As I have two characters. Greg was sitting in his office at the cities headquarters. A 100O years ago his race had called this city- Nashville. Now it was City ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: Robot Wars

    Morning dawned over the mismatched buildings that composed the rebellion's camp. In the midst of one of the buildings, a secret meeting was already being held. This meeting was between ...

    May 15, 2014
  • Archive Re: Robot Wars

    I'll join! Just tell me what I gotta do :) Head over to the DT...look over conversations. Read the description posted below and reserve your character!

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Archive Re: Robot Wars

    The world has been over ran by robots. The year- 3014. It has been exactly a thousand years since they invaded human lives- changing everything. There is one small group ...

    Apr 22, 2014


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather