User avatar

GreenTulip

Katie Frain

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Darkness

    Feb 15, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 8: Fairy tale poetry

    Summary: Choose your favourite well known fairy tale, imagine it in chapters and turn it into a poem; with each stanza being a chapter. You can use the original version ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: GeenTulip's log

    Ignore

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: GeenTulip's log

    Ignore.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: 13-25

    The Young Writers Society is an online social network for young people ages 13+ to share their creative works. I see that when I google YWS.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: February 2014 Poetry Exchange

    My poems:

    Feb 13, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 6: My Writer, the Character

    She just sits there, her eyes closed her fingers resting upon the keys. Her thoughts stumped, as she struggles to find the words, that give me life. She is the ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: GeenTulip's log

    I have been a Squire fora while and I have a list of works that I have mastered! (one) (two) (Three) (Four) (Five) (six) (Seven) (Eight) (Nine) (Ten) (Eleven) (Twelve) ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    I would like to welcome @Gaurav009 and @awesome to Young Writers. :)

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Which TV series are you following at the moment?

    1. Supernatural 2. NCIS 3. Criminal Minds 4. The Walking Dead (Just got into it) 5. Castle 6. Bones One anime show: 1. Fairy Tail (I have reached the end ...

    Feb 12, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 5: No E's

    This was hard. And no, this isn't about me. I pulled it from one of my stories. I avoid’d contact with my Mama since I was a youngish-girl. My Mama ...

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Sentence

    ....only flipping channels on the tv, because they had no reason to...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Research Re: i need help with characters

    When I make new characters I tend to do a characrter sheet for them, which gives me a time to think about the character. I do it in this format: ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new!

    Welcome. :)

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Sentence

    ...they were unable to do anything practical with their lives because.....

    Feb 11, 2014


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar