User avatar

GreenTulip

Katie Frain

  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    So anyone's eyes can change color after a period of extreme trauma? How does the Rebellion differentiate between regular citizens and comrades then? Is it that everyone who's eyes change ...

    Apr 24, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    It's a lot of the forums. Many of them don't fully show up or forums with a lot of pages won't load fully. But yes only the forums. Like this ...

    Apr 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    The eye color happens gradually. About 6 months after some sort of huge change in their life, Wen's happeenwd because she lost her brother who she never names., she was ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    In this story the dead are the cause they we fight for. So they nwil have not died in vain.

    Apr 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    Oh! But some people can have more than one minor character- so like the run of a mill solider. Than like a lieutenant

    Apr 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    The Storybook Discussion for Robot Wars. :)

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: Robot Wars

    The world has been over ran by robots. The year- 3014. It has been exactly a thousand years since they invaded human lives- changing everything. There is one small group ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Did something happen to the log's and things in the Knights of the Green Room sub-forum? I can only see three things in the forum when I am signed into ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    (Twenty-Six) (Twenty-Seven) (Twenty-Eight) (Twenty-Nine) (Thirty) (Thirty-One) (Thirty-Two) (Thirty-Three) (Thirty-Four) Since I have finally updated my list >.< And I have made sure that none of them

    Apr 12, 2014
  • Contests Re: Pencil or Pen?

    Pen- three points Pencil- two points Colored Pencil- one point

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    >.< oops

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    I didn't know where to post: I have been a Squire fora while and I have a list of works that I have mastered! (one) (two) (Three) (Four) (Five) (six) ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I have been a Squire fora while and I have a list of works that I have mastered! (one) (two) (Three) (Four) (Five) (six) (Seven) (Eight) (Nine) (Ten) (Eleven) (Twelve) ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons Roar?Monkeys howl/screech? And Kangaroos err.. jump?

    Why are we all pink? o.o Fairies/ the almighty god of the site?

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate sold his first novel!

    Congratulations NATE!

    Apr 1, 2014


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson