User avatar

GreenTulip

Katie Frain

  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    GUESS WHAT!!!!!!? We finally have enough characters to start.

    May 15, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Luck on the AP English Lit Exam!

    For the last one I chose Of Mice and Men because of George's ultimate sacrifice of Lenny to protect him from any harm coming to him, and also because he ...

    May 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Luck on the AP English Lit Exam!

    We can't really talk about the actual questions but one was over a section of poetry, an excerpt from a longer piece, and a choice of novel to answer the ...

    May 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    The vechiles are not kept around most warehouses, as they are only for the robots with the highest authority. That means that cars and trucks would only be seen in ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I think I was the captain for the rebellion. I said it before xD Oh sorry. But no, we are not Star Wars.

    Apr 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    I'mma make my profile soon. Can I has a lightsaber? You can make your character, though I need to know the rank beforehand. AAND NOOOOO

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I would like to report 45 reviews. :)

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Archive Re: Robot Wars

    I'll join! Just tell me what I gotta do :) Head over to the DT...look over conversations. Read the description posted below and reserve your character!

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I get the following message when I try to go to my storybook.

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    @Nate, I've been having issues with forums and storybooks. Anything larger than a page won't load or the comments won't load in a normal ammount of time. I use Google ...

    Apr 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    Can I be the captain for the Rebellion? Sure.

    Apr 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    If I'm on the Robot Federation side, do I just put the same eye color for eye color (after) in the character template? If you are a part of the ...

    Apr 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    I'll probably join this too, not sure which position though. (Probably try to be on the Robot Federation side, Lieutenant or General, just to get out of my comfort zone.) ...

    Apr 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    Oh yeah can I be the lieutenant? xP I don't remember if I asked or not. For which side?

    Apr 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    Rebellion Medic spot please! :) Reserved!

    Apr 24, 2014


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle