User avatar

GreenTulip

Katie Frain

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who Are The Authors/Poets You Despise?

    Christopher Paolini. I mean it is more of a dislike. His sentences can run on for a while, and they tend to end up bland. I barely got through Eragon ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Official Polls Re: Are You On Summer Vacation?

    What is a summer vacation? I'm in between looking for a new school to go to and working! No rest for me!

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favourite day of the week?

    There should have been an none of the above option. I am always doing something on some day so I don't them at all! It's all either work or school, ...

    Nov 28, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: Are you doing NaNoWriMo?

    I would do it, if I ever had the time. Dreadful college/work life leaves me with barely any time. (Even as I type this, I should be working on English ...

    Nov 3, 2015
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I'd like to announce 53 green room reviews.

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: GeenTulip's log

    Oops. Haven't been keeping up on this.... 45. (My other one was posted

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did YWSers come from in May 2014?

    United States! :P yep American. XD

    Jun 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    Solders are mostly scouts. Unless they are given direct order from a commaning officer.

    May 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    I think that I made hima s a male, but you can make him a female if you want.

    May 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Collective Summer 2014 Booklist!

    Title: Wuthering Heights Author: Emily Bronte Genre: Classical/Victorian Summary: A lovemstpry that follows two generations. One that will be sure to krepn ypou turning through the pages. Animal Farm

    May 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: Robot Wars

    As I have two characters. Greg was sitting in his office at the cities headquarters. A 100O years ago his race had called this city- Nashville. Now it was City ...

    May 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    You can still join,

    May 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    Anyone can join. The ranks are mostly humans. The robots have ranks of their own.

    May 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Robot Wars DT

    Now, we do need some more foot soldiers. For both sides. And robots.

    May 15, 2014
  • Archive Re: Robot Wars

    Morning dawned over the mismatched buildings that composed the rebellion's camp. In the midst of one of the buildings, a secret meeting was already being held. This meeting was between ...

    May 15, 2014


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers