User avatar

GreenBubbleGum

  • Archive Re: The Wallflower Project (DEAD)

    Olivia Autry | Living Room After David introduced himself, I jumped in, giving my usual soft smile as I said to everyone and a kind voice, "Hello. My name is ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Wallflower Project (DEAD)

    ...start? XD

    Oct 18, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wallflower Project DT

    Sorry I took so long to post the profile :D Hope it's okay! :D When can we start? :D

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Wallflower Project (DEAD)

    Name: (First and last, possibly middle name) Olivia Autry (Aw-tree) Age: (18-25) 22 Gender: Female Wallflower: ______________ Appearance: There's something very shocking about Olivia's appearance. No,

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Wallflower Project (DEAD)

    I will take the last female tutor! I will have the profile in by tonight, I see everyone is excited! I am too. I'm really itching to use this character ...

    Oct 15, 2011


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud