User avatar

GreatEscape

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    I just changed the part about the royals only slightly. I didn't want to take that part out completey. I changed it so that it's a little different from the ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Love's Tragedy

    A tragedy indeed. I enjoyed reading this. The rhythm and the flow was good. I was never a fan of this kind of poetry but this was really well written ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting

    Okay this is one of the first poems I've ever written: Waiting all day, all week to see your face. To look into your brown eyes that hide their true ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone and Neglected

    To me this poem sounded like a teenager venting to a friend more than a poem. It could have something to do with the flow or the way it is ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Light

    I think the emotion of the poem conveys nicely. I like how you kept the theme of lighting going throughout the poem. I don't think the flow was quite right ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Saw the Red

    Wow. I agree that this has potential. I'd say loads of it. I was intrigued and drawn into it. It leaves the reader thinking about what will happen next, what's ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All!

    Wow! Nice to meet you all! This seems like a really good envirnoment to be in. Thanks for all the advice and information. My name is DaNay but Escape will ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All!

    Hello Everyone! I'm new and just wanted to say hello to everyone! I love writing and hope to write Young Adult novels or Romance novels when I grow up! I'm ...

    Apr 23, 2009


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci