User avatar

GreatEscape

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Gifted

    Thanks for all the opinions and critiques! I do plan to add chapters to this story because I think it's one of my most original ideas. I'll edit some of ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Gifted

    This is an idea I've been playing with for a while: Rosabelle looked down through the branches and leaves of the tree. A broad smile on her face as John ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Helpless

    Thank you all for your reviews! Stoney: I think I do like it better with five lines in each stanza. I wrote the poem because I feel completely overwhelmed by ...

    May 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Thought Wrong

    I'm not that clingy After reading the whole piece I don't clingy is the right word for this part. Maybe something closer to desperate would work better. I like the ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Helpless

    So filled I can hardly breathe. Trying so hard but I'm never relieved. I'm trapped in this state. There's no one to talk to; they can't relate. I'm left to ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Reflection

    Hello! I'm DaNay! Okay first let me say that overall I think it was a good poem, very good for it to have been written in the seventh grade. The ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll Meet You There

    Hello! My name is DaNay and I'll review your poem today! (Okay that was cheesy but whatever...) :wink: And it makes me sad and blue This line sounds really elementary. ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Autumn with Violet Isadora Praude

    1962 in a small colony in America My only criticism is that I think the time period is wrong. I think you might want to go a little further back. ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood 1.2

    This is the rest of the first chapter... Xavier flushed but before he could respond in any other way Celeste turned toward Phillip. “It was lovely meeting you and your ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    The regular vampires looked to the royal vampires as a human would their president. Only two royal vampires were allowed to be Awake at one time. It was usually a ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: April

    his arms draped over it danging like spaghetti noodles. I thought this part was hilarious for some reason! So good job on that. :D Anyway I think the characters are ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Waking Dream

    Looking at the pricey, pricey cars surrounding us. Porsches and BMWs fill the parking lot. And the only Honda is mine. And compared to the sleek, clean lines and the ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    He's not because even though he thinks she beyond beautiful he still hates vampires.

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    It is a love story but that's not the plot at all. I was going in the unrequited love direction. I know what you mean about the Underworld thing though. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Contradict Your Everything

    I think that you shouldn't change the capital H in him when it pertains to God. I feel a little confused by this. Is it a story? I don't know ...

    May 3, 2009


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm