User avatar

GreatEscape

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chance- Chapter 1

    Well I think you did a good job of letting us know who the character was. I feel like I good idea of his personality. I never really cared enough ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So much anger.

    This poem is very vague which makes it thoroughly confusing. There are a lot of its, theys, and thems. I think it would help if you took some of those ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A man is sleeping in the corner!

    Hello! My name is DaNay but you can call me escape if you like. Anyway I thought this poem was very cute. The rhyme was simple and fun but sometimes ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magic and Mischief (Prologue)

    I felt like this was a very long read. The description in this piece is very good but I feel like the description is all there is. There was nothing ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Picking Up The Pieces

    It was almost impossible to sit still. Every time I sat down it only took a few seconds for my legs to start shaking. A few more seconds for me ...

    May 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Little China Doll

    Okay, I really like the plot of the story. I think if it were a movie it would be really creepy, especially the little song the doll sang. There were ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Make It Mine

    There is very good poetic description here but it gets to be a little too much at times. I think that it takes away from the emotion of the poem. ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    I agree that this really didn't feel like a poem. It seemed to me more like a prologue to a story. I get the part that he killed the girl ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gifted Chp. 2

    Rosabelle stomped up to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her. She loved Knox. She loved him more than anyone or anything on this earth but he was so ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 2.

    Great installment. This really isn't a review. I didn't spot anything that I found odd or wrong. I just wanted to let you know this piece was good. It was ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Like Broken Glass

    I like the emotion of the writing and it was intriguing enough to keep me reading. However, I was a little confused by the door part of the story. Is ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love's Hold

    I really enjoyed this poem. I found it relatable and I think it does a good job of describing how a person in this situation feels. I also thought the ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Caught in Flames

    I really liked this story. I found it sweet and the banter between the brother's realistic. I was confused by the note passing too though. Not because of the name ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Someone Else

    This is my first poem that doesn't rhyme. I'm trying to step outside my usual box, but still give it to me straight. I want to be someone else, because ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    I really like this piece. It held my attention and makes me want to know what's going to happen. I like the flow of it, easy yet intriguing. My only ...

    May 9, 2009


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin