User avatar

GreatEscape

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All Mine 1.2

    We were having a party to celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of the alliance between vampires and humans. An alliance, unbeknownst to the humans, formed on a misunderstanding and against our ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Big City Life (3)

    Okay I read yesterday but I couldn't get around to my review. Well here I am now and here's my review: I felt the call from his friend about the ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: As Kate Waits

    Wow. This is a very interesting piece. Usually saying the character's name over and over would start to get repetitive and annoying but for some reason it really works here. ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Summer's Gone

    Wow I really liked this piece. The emotion was so strong and seemed very real. I also think you had good imagery here. As soon as I started reading I ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All Mine

    Thank you both for your reviews! Karsten: I did not mean for her to come off as conceited. Her saying that no human could compare to her was meant just ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All Mine

    I sat on my throne just staring at her. She was absolutely stunning for a human. She was young with the All American blonde hair and blues eyes. She heart ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Resentment 2 and part of 3

    This really isn't a review but I just wanted to say this is piece was very good. Better than the first, I'd say. My only grievance is about the relationship ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Already Won Me

    I really liked this piece. I was slightly confused as to what kind of relationship the boy and girl had with each other but I was confused in a good ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Resentment

    Don't worry we all have our own style! I never proofread anything.

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Resentment

    Hello! I'm DaNay and welcome to YWS! I don't mean that there was any flaws in his face, just that it would be impossible to make it better than his ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Big City Life (2)

    We ran in all different directions. I wondered who the man was. He looked angry as he chased us. Very very angry actually. We went past several different shops and ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Devoured

    Okay this is a short poem but I thought I'd share it with you all... This monster must surely be starved. From me, it continues to carve. I fall weaker, ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Summer is definitely for playing!

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Big City Life

    I am intrigued to know what's going on. I think you should write more but I think the transitions from day to day could have been smoother. This piece felt ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never like a farytale

    Okay, there were a lot of grammar mistakes but I won't go through them because I think Mars got them all. I think this piece has a lot of potential. ...

    Jun 2, 2009


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton