User avatar

GrandmaMuffin

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Niveans and Fairy Tales (3)

    So what happens next? :) Can't wait for the next chapter - GRANDMAMUFFIN ] -

    Sep 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Niveans and Fairy Tales (2)

    I thought that was sensational! I couldn't have thought of something like that in a million years. I didn't find anything wrong with it so no nitpicks. So keep being ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Fought With the Spawn of Satan.

    That was funny :D especially the food fight part. This needs another chapter. Unless you already made one. I didn't see anything wrong with it so no nitpicks. I'm not ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Assassins Memoirs: Epilogue: “Negotiation tactics”

    Hello person. :) Lets get down to business. . . I thought that was awesome! I couldn't find anything wrong with it so no nitpicks. Yayaz :B

    Sep 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 4 (Unknown Title)

    Something wet and fuzzy was on my forehead. Gross. I couldn't find the rest of my body, but it was here somewhere. I just had to keep looking. But I ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prologue: Foreshadowed, just a little bit.

    LUV IT

    Aug 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 3 (unknown title)

    Next thing I knew, I was on the ground, cheek scraped against the pavement. Lauren was staring down at me with absolute horror written all over her face. Don't just ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: That Night

    The stars were beautiful That night So lovely So bright And so was she That night So vivid So white Why did I fright? That night So luminous So bright ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Drawing

    Wowza. I wish I could draw manga people that nice. And his clothes arn't that crooked. :) Ya you could work with the shading a bit more. I particularly liked ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wizard's Thief - Contest Entry? (Part Two)

    You sooooo much better than me at writing. That gives me motivation to write my third chapter. :) hopefully it won't suck too bad.

    Jul 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 (unknown title)

    thanks ppl. :) ya I didn't like this chapter as much as the first either and I'm still working on the third. Iv actually written all the way up to ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Guide

    This story was like so awesome. The beginning almost made me cry :( but the ending made me happy :) I found a few spelling mistakes. NITPICKS: So he sat ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 (unknown title)

    "So Lauren, who are you going to the dance with?" I glanced up from my tray of muck. It had been manager's choice that day, but it was the exact ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wizard's Thief - Contest Entry(?)

    it was amazical. :D I love making up words don't you?

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ace of theives

    Hey :) this was a good, short poem and was enjoyable. Now, I am not too great at grammar, nor have I ever written a poem I was proud of ...

    Jul 16, 2011


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern