User avatar

Gracie

  • Other Poetry Re: Japan

    Hi there. This i really fantastic. I think there have been a few poems and works posted on YWS about Japan but this is easily my favourite. Firstly, incredibly touching. ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: gone

    Hi there. This has potential but needs some work. Firstly, it is very, very short. I don't think you can convey enough of an impact in such short a piece. ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Park Bench Pageant

    Hi there. This is brilliant, and I really mean that. I love your use of brands and familiar items in the poem. "Sun Chips" is an example of that. You ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One

    Hi there Wow this is really lovely. When the disasters in Japan happened it was very hard to put them into words, let alone good, well-structured poetry. But you manage ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bittersweet

    Hi there. I'll start by saying that the language here is incredible. You paint great pictures with your words and that's a fantastic skill to have. My one problem is ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Imagination

    Hello there. I really like this. I have a soft spot for lyrics and these were really good. I like these dark, and you could even say morbid lyrics. I ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Piano Boy

    Hi there This is really good. I love the subject, and where you take it. There are a few things that you could work on, though. Firstly, it feels a ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Pretty Girls Do Ugly Things

    Pretty girls do ugly things Pretty girls steal when they have the cash Pretty girls lie when the truth is innocent Pretty girls stumble out their bedroom window With nothing ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Empty Grave

    Hi there. This has potential but needs some work. I think that the somewhat simple structure does not work for this. I also don't like your use of rhyme. Although ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears in the Dust

    Hi there. This is great, perfectly put together, well-structured and well formed. I love how you keep the reader going for a while. You don't know quite where it is ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emily, My Best Friend

    Part of me does not even want to review this, because I get that it is a very sensitive and close subject. I really do love it. You don't shy ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gracie the Sparrow

    Hi there I have to admit that part of me read this simply because it has my name in it, but I did really enjoy it. I like your use ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm not that kind

    Hi there I really like this. I love the story. The opening line draws me in completely. And I like how it is a bit of a mystery. What girl ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cupcake

    Hi there I like this. Just a simple, sweet poem about a cupcake, nothing more nothing less. I like the structure and the flow of it, although I think making ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Arachnid

    Hi there. This is a very interesting, if not odd poem. It has a well formed structure, but I don't the idea holds much merit. I think it needs a ...

    Mar 14, 2011


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief