User avatar

Gracie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Sparrow's Nest

    Well done. I think most of the little nit picks (very small things) were cleared up in the first review so I'm just going to tell you what I liked ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem on the general stupidness of the human race.

    Hi there. The flow and structure of this is close to flawless. I love how short the sentences are yet how perfectly it flows together. I also like the themes ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Plain and Simple

    Hi there. I like this. I think this is only the second time I've done a review for fan fiction. I've always had difficulty thinking of them as actual literacy ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A cul de sac

    Hi there. I really like he format here. The use of italics and print is just that bit odd and different to set this apart. There are also some really ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Got thicket juice in my pocket.

    there This is really lovely. I have to admit I find it a bit odd. I like that you didn't just say "This is a simple, weird poem for fun" ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'd Hate To Be Desperate But I'm Desperate To Review

    Sorry rememberdecember I can't review that because you have posted a blog not a literacy work. If you just submit them as a literacy work I would be happy to ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter's Connection

    Hi there. The first thing I would like to point out is the length of the poem. It is very long. I think you didn't need the last two paragraphs ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What to write about?

    Hi there. I really enjoyed this piece. Firstly, I love that that you used an interesting structure for this poem. The I don't think I’ve seen it before and it ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Them

    Hi there This is really good. I actually have a different view of your characters, yes they are unlikable in places, the swearing can be annoying, but I think there ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Do You love?"

    Hi there I like this. I have a real soft spot for poetry that takes risks. This takes a pretty big one with the large amount of dialogue in it. ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Back Down to Earth

    Hi there Like Skorpionne I think you have a great sense of rhyming and rheum. This poem has a strong backbeat that flows all the way through it, so that ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I call

    Hi there I like this. I like the message and theme of this particular poem. The thing I think you could improve on is the repeat use of the phrase ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stay True

    Hi there I think this is the second poem of yours I've reviewed and I'm really enjoying your style of poetry. Like the last poem I reviewed it has a ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: What Inspires you?

    Hi Upile I'm quite similar to you. Inspiration hits me at random times, like an idea or a line flashes into my head. I also write a lot at night. ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Sacred Slut

    Hi there I love this. Like I really love this. Firstly, your flow and rhythm is perfect. It literally rolls off the tongue. Secondly, as other reviews have pointed out, ...

    Mar 17, 2011


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn