User avatar

Gracie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Hi there. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this poem. On one hand the flow and structure is beautiful and rolls really well. On the other hand, I ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Secret Life of Superheroes

    Hey there. I love this. I’m a big fan of comic poetry and light-hearted stuff, so this ticked all the boxes for me. The concept is brilliant and it flows ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Live Life.

    Hey there. This is very good and well written. I belive firmly in all the things this is saying, which hepls me in enjoying this peice. The one piece of ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Division by Hearts

    Hi there. I really liked this. Your flow was very giid, as was your use of language. It was more odd and interesting than many other love poems you see ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: to fill a space

    Hi there. The rhythm in this is very good and solid, as is the flow. It all works quite nicly and fits together. I think your switched between first and ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Other Re: A Monologue

    Hi there I really like this. I've always thought writing monologues would be hard to write, in terms of sustaining a single voice throughout the piece and keeping it interesting ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Grace Kelly [pencil]

    Hey there. This is really, really good. I am a big Grace Kelly fan so I loved this. I love all the detail of it. You capture all her grace ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (I don't know what to name it yet)

    Hi there I think this as potential but needs some work. Firstly I really think you should lose the rhyme here, it doesn’t work here at all. It just makes ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Stalker Syndrome

    Hi there I like this. This is quite angry and aggressive lyrics. It's pretty graphic in parts and I'm glad that you did not shy away from that. My only ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Night-Eyes

    Hi there I really like this. The whole thing has a really lyrical and whimsical feel to it. It is also structred very well and flows perfectly. There are some ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Azul

    Hi there These are very good. They would make good backrounds on computors and phones ectara ectara. Can I ask if there is a particular reason this is called "Azul"? ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Young Writers Society

    Hey there When I first read the title I thought this was going to be a pretty average poem. "I like YWS because..." kind of thing. You really surprised me ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If

    Hey there. This is pretty good. My only problem is the rhyme. I don't thnk it works with this poem at all. Although your subject matter and some of the ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If

    HI there. This is very good. I've never read the poem that is inspired by so I'm just judging this as an original work. For starters, your structure is very ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Running With Music

    HI there Firstly, fantastic flow and structure. It all come together and rolls well. However I feel like some of the lines are a bit tired and overused. For example ...

    Mar 24, 2011


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak