User avatar

Gracie

  • Other Poetry Re: Young Old Wise Fool

    Hi there. Firstly, I really like the phrase "Young Old Wise Fool" Secondaly, a lot of the lines in the poem are really great. For example "while minding my own ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pizza

    Hi there. I really like this. I loved that you made a somewhat average and mediocre subject matter really interesting. This is mainly because of the fantastic and flawless flow. ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pizza

    Hi there. I really like this. I loved that you made a somewhat average and mediocre subject matter really interesting. This is mainly because of the fantastic and flawless flow. ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Moment Where She Smiles: Volume I

    Hi there. These were really good. I loved all three of them. They all flowed perfectly and the structure was maticulous. I also love the themes in his poem. there ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open to Review!

    and Thank you!!

    Apr 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a Review? Request one here!

    and Thank you!!

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Passenger

    Hi there. I really like this. I like the metaphor of the streets and pavement The one thing I think you could work on is the inconsistent rhyme. It becomes ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dear Anna (Poetry Pairs)

    Hello there I really like this. I really like the format that you used here. You turned what would have been a average love poem into a really interesting and ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How Can I?

    Hi there This is good. The structre and flow is really perfect. Pretty much flawless. However I think this can come off as a bit corny and melodramatic. For example ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken

    Hi there It's a really sad poem, quite heartbreaking, really. So it is very well done. However I think your flow and structure needs some work. It is very dense, ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Other Re: Imagine This

    Hi there. I can see why you put this in other I can't really tell if it's prose or an odd kind of poetry. Not to say I don't really ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Girl Has Been Silenced

    Please rip to shreds. As you'll notice I don't name the main character (or characters) and instead call them "The girl" and "The woman" It is just a new technique ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Moody Days That End in Y (Poetry Pair Contest)

    Hi there Wow, it's going to be hard to judge the winner for this contest, there are so many amazing poems here. I really like this one. The form you ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Moody Days That End in Y (Poetry Pair Contest)

    Hi there Wow, it's going to be hard to judge the winner for this contest, there are so many amazing poems here. I really like this one. The form you ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Conviction

    Hi there For someone that is not used to writing poetry, this is very good. The language is very nice and the themes and concepts are very interesting. However you’re ...

    Apr 4, 2011


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author