User avatar

Gracie

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    "Ballad of a Thin Man" by Bob Dylan on my new vinyl record player. ^^^ I love emmy the great.

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Normally

    HI scriptguy I like this. I think your dialogue is very good and solid. There a quite a few witty moments and idea's in here and that's the part you ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Before This Summer Ends

    You make it so hard to sleep You make it so easy to dream There I go again A walking contradiction, as you say So here I am on the ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: If you want to hear a life story, click here

    Thank you for the welcome megsug. Yes I am quite a confessional person; it's pretty hard to stop me talking when I get going. I'm very varied in my writing. ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Never Forget Today

    Hi telle_04 This is quite good. It reminds me of Taylor Swift lyrics, especially the song "fearless" that has a reference of dancing in the rain. It is very whimsical ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blazing

    Hi Persephonic. I really like this. You have a great skill with flow and words, even though this is fiction, it reads like poetry becauce it is very well put ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the Love of Mary Jane

    Hi Lena. I really like this. At first I thought the main character was very casual and distant about breaking up with his girlfriend with the line "Not very considerate". ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: If you want to hear a life story, click here

    Well it's not my whole life story that would be far too much energy for someone as lazy as me. My name is Gracie, short for Grace. I realised only ...

    Feb 14, 2011


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides