User avatar

Gracie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just because I didn't cry for you

    Just because I didn’t cry for you Does not mean That I didn’t feel you leave. Mother Please believe that I ached for you With every part of me I ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Three Lost Souls of a Tourist Town

    This poem i really interesting. There is soem fantastic imagery here. All the descriptions about the bar and the atmospher perfectly encpsulate and distill the mood of this atmoshere. The ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look, Ma

    Hi there. This is very good, The single voice narration was a great tecnique to use on this poem. And the voice shows a lot of pent up aggression and ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Slaughterhouse

    This is great. Really spooky and haunting. I love your use of a single dialouge here, and the sort of faulse cheerfullness. It really adds to the scary in this ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Night Forgotten

    HI there. This is really fantastic. Great twist at the end. It really added a punch to the poem. The imager in the first stanza is fantastic and really sums ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chasing A Pearl

    HI there. This is very good. Great structure and flow. It is very skilfully put together. What drew me to this poem is the first place in the title. so ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Night Running

    The cold is turning my breath to clouds The sky is navy and without a single star The harsh glow of the city Blocks then from view My breathing is ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Friendship

    TThis is very good. I think yuo have really lahed on to a intresting subject matter and idea here. I really love the last line. It really sums up the ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Forever Dreaming

    Hi there. this is very good, but needs some work. The one thing that drags the poem down is the structure. The two line stanzas are very boring and conservative. ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: cicadian

    Hi there I'd like to start by saying this is a very dense poem. You have crammed a lot of imagery and descriptions into it. That isn’t to say it ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: picking oranges in Westminster, CA

    I really like this. I love this very descriptive style of poetry. I also love that you did not use any capital letters. It makes it seem sort of loose ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I wanted a real father

    this is something new for me. My biggest worry is with the flow. I think It gets clunky in parts. I'd love to know what you think of it. You ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Painting Dies

    Hi there. This was very good. Your use of launguage here is great. You avoid all cliches and keep everything vivid and strong. This poem here deals with some dark ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    Hi there. I only have one problem with this piece,but it's a pretty major one. I can't stand the character. She or he just seems very pretentious and annoying. It's ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Addictive Personality

    I saw my mother’s photograph today. In her high school year book. a small, grainy image from 1982. I found it at the back of my school library, after much ...

    Apr 14, 2011


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby