User avatar

Gracie

  • Other Re: Dear Mr. President

    This is really good. Opinion pieces are hard to write, especially something so stinging. Instead of just saying 'I don't like him and that is that' you gave examples and ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Other Re: Life of a Writer

    Hi paulclover. As everyone else who reviewed this piece said, this is hilarious. It is also very witty and self-deprecating. I like that you did not shy away from the ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Other Re: She's dancing with Elvis.

    This is absolutely fantastic. I'm not going to give you a full critique because I understand it's very personal. I'd just like to say this is beautiful, heartfelt and potent. ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are You?

    Hi HaydenMcaw. I like this poem but I think it could improve. Firstly, I don't think that the repetition does much for this poem. Repetition is hard to pull off ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Brother's Hands

    This is fantastically detailed. I have dappled in drawing a little but I've never been able to draw anything as realistic as this. And I do agree that hands are ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfection.[Preface]

    Hi inspiredlight. I really like this for a few reasons. Firstly, your opening sentence draws me in immediately. "Try as I might, I could not overcome the intense feeling I ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the star who couldnt twinkle

    Hi Greatman I actually really like this. And I really like that you used no capitalization, because it makes it feel a bit more surreal. You do however need to ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sampson

    Hi Cspr. I really like this. As you said it is really creepy, in a kind of "crawling under your skin" kind of way. It's rather unsettling. It's a really ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doth The Light

    Hi Kawanwak I really like this. I love that you used olden day English on a modern day subject. And I don't think it's awkward at all. Your flow was ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unknown

    Hi Butterfinger. I really like this. It reads very well, almost like poetry. Your wording is perfect. I got really drawn into the story. There are a few things you ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unknown

    Hi Butterfinger. I really like this. It reads very well, almost like poetry. Your wording is perfect. I got really drawn into the story. There are a few things you ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Death Of Penny Lane

    Dear Penny. I’m writing this letter because I need to say goodbye. I need to tell you all the things I never said. Your death came swiftly and tragically, and ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Running Away

    Hi intellectualman I really like this, There is a certain amount of angst and sadness in this that I can relate to. There are a few things you can work ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad

    This is actually very good, especially for someone who's never written lyrics before. I like that you don't shy away from the morbid details. Don't worry about being too harsh, ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Progression

    This was very beautiful. If someone close to me had just passed, I would have wanted to read this. I think you some up the emotion and feeling very well. ...

    Feb 16, 2011


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady