User avatar

Gracie

  • Other Poetry Re: untitled

    This has potential, but needs some work. Firstly, I recommend giving it an actual title, simply because thre are quite a few works on this site alone. Secondly, I think ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When The Tables Are Turned

    Hi there This is the second piece of yours I've reviewed and I'm really loving all of your poetry. My favourite part of this poem is your last stanza "Walk ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few things about myself :)

    Hi MisterThien Really nice to meet you and hear about you. I'm a pretty new member to and have found YWS a really encouraging and lovely place. It's nice to ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: From the Ashes

    This is fantastic! There are so many things I love about this I'm just going to have to make a list. 1. Your dialogue is great. Many writers have difficulty ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morgan's Lullaby

    Hi MattLang. This is a very sweet and somewhat simple love poem. I noticed that it becomes more detailed and complex as the poem continues. I'm not sure if that ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: caffeine nights

    Hi there Really really good. I love the title for starters; the phrase "caffeine nights" is really lovely. Your flow is really good. I think it can feel a bit ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Other Re: Clowns with tears in their eyes

    “I’m a comedian” said Juliet. “And I make a lot of money, and I make a lot of people laugh.” “Then why are you here?” Asked Dr Amen Juliet looked ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Ghost and I

    Hi there. I really like that you expanded this, it feels more whole and complete and a much better poem. I also like that you lost the dialogue because it ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Tigersprite

    Hi there. I really like this. Your ability to translate chat speak to actual poetry is really good. It's really uplifting and witty and quite charming. I love your line ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Firebird

    Hi Jenthrua I think writing fan fiction is really hard. I've seen this film a few times so I wanted to see if you could add a different angle or ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Flower

    Hi thestorygirl I really like this. Very original and interesting. When I first saw it I thought it was just going to be a simple description of a flower, but ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Deteriorating Reality

    Hi there. This is very good. I like it for a few reasons. Firstly, Your opening line is fantastic "I’m slowly losing control," It draws me in write away. Secondly, ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Dusky

    Hi *singsoffkey* This is really good. A lot of people base poems and stories after family member. It can easily be corny and clichéd. This however is really good. Firstly, ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Ghost and I

    Hi there This has potential but needs a little work. I think you need to expand on this. It has some very good lines and ideas in it but is ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: 'Just Go With It' Review (2011)

    HI redpen123 This is quite good. It is very polished and effective, if somewhat bland. I felt like your opinions did not come through enough. I think you could have ...

    Feb 24, 2011


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100