User avatar

Gracie

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Hi there. Great, fantastic. I wish I could find a few more words for this. I just tell you what I love about it. Firstly, your opening sentence makes it ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    Hello there I really love this. I to know what it's like not to be a massive fan of mathematics, so this is definitely relatable. I love poems that make ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    This ones great 9/10

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    It was my own name. Plain and simple.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Counting the Stars

    Hi there This is very interesting and has a lot of potential, but needs some work. Firstly, I think it goes on about four stanzas longer than it needs to. ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 4

    Hi there. Wow. Really well done. If the subject was any less compelling, I would have called the form repetive. But here I think it really works. For me it ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Inspiration

    Very nice. As you probably already know, love poems are done very often and can often feel clichéd and repetitive. However this has a twist or a different format. I ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Inspiration

    Very nice. As you probably already know, love poems are done very often and can often feel clichéd and repetitive. However this has a twist or a different format. I ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sick, Polluted City

    Walk me through the city Show me what I’m missing. Take me to the high streets Where the rats crawl under your feet. The ghost of this town speak there ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'd Hate To Be Desperate But I'm Desperate To Review

    Any genre and any work no matter how rough or polished. My fat reserves are running out so I really need it.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Keep faith

    Hi there. I like this. For some reason I keep imagining this as a song being sung by Owl City. It just has that very descriptive feel to it. I ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In a minute

    Wow this is great Although I love creativity and opinion, I have a real soft spot for facts. So combining both of them was just great. I don’t have a ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wishes

    Hi there This is really good. It's very wistful and sweet love poem. But I do think that there are a few clichés in here which is a easy mistake ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Names...what do you do?

    I read somewhere that Scott Fitz-Gerald had a notebooks full of names, that he would jot down whenever they came to him. So I think that may be a useful ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled

    This has potential, but needs some work. Firstly, I recommend giving it an actual title, simply because thre are quite a few works on this site alone. Secondly, I think ...

    Mar 9, 2011


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi