User avatar

GracefulGrowlithe

  • Art & Photography Re: The evolution of my photoshop signature designs

    Thank you loller. You're review means so much and if you want me to i will make you a banner?

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The evolution of my photoshop signature designs

    The artwork is not actually yours( Thank you tips, at no point did i say Ezio auditore was mine. ),) Please lady, I know you're jelly of my amazing skills, ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pegasaus

    I liked the idea of this picture but there were a couple of things that seemed off with this picture.The wings are coming off the buttocks and not the haunches ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The evolution of my photoshop signature designs

    I use MS paint but it is only to copy and paste screenshots or my progress in a banner to my friend, he helped me get this far. I prefer ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The evolution of my photoshop signature designs

    So I was possibly the worst person to make signatures since I used ms paint. But then as time went on I learned and mastered my ablilities im still not ...

    Jun 9, 2011


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart