User avatar

GordonRamsayLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings YWS!

    Ello I am GordonRamsayLuver and I am kind of new here. So go easy on me if i don't get it right lol. Welcome to YWS!!! So far so good ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: YELLO

    Hello Welcome to YWS!!! I like it here so far. What about you? I am new but I can find my away because of my pal SCL. Ever Heard of ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello I am a new member but welcome to YWS to I am trying everything out right now so I don't know what to say really so Good luck in ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am Gordon Ramsay Luver

    Hi everyone!!! I am GordonRamsayLuver yes I am obsessed but who cares! :D I Love to write poems and stories my parents say i got a great imagination. I also ...

    May 27, 2008


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief