User avatar

GordonRamsayLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hi I am GordonRamsayLuver also known as GRL. But welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) :D I hope you have fun like i do. Nice to meet you. If you ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Its great that you want to get more in depth writing. You joined the write place we all help each other with our writing. What kind of writing do you ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Ello I am GordonRamsayLuver but people call me GRL for short. I guess your a tough guy. lol Welcome to YWS. It is cool around here all the time. If ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!!!

    Ello I am GordonRamsayluver but its GRL for short. Welcome to YWS! You will find your way around soon because their are people to help you like us greeters. If ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Hello split-second. Wow that is a kind of unique name idea. Where did you get that name from? Well anyway I am GordonRamsayLuver but you can call me GRL for ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Voici moi...

    Hello I am GordonRamsayLuver or GRL for short. Welcome to the site. If you have any questions about the site feel free to pm me anytime. See you around. GRL ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooo out there

    Hello welcome to the YWS. I am GordonRamsayLuver. Yes its a weird name but I am such a big fan. Well If you need any help finding your way around ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello From the Latest New Person

    Hello I am also a new member I haven't got to do anything fun yet but i will. Its kind of boring when your new but it will be more ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Twiggy :] Very happy to be here!

    I like your user name its cute.lol. I am GRL for short but the whole thing is GordonRamsayLuver. Well Welcome to YWS!! I like to write poems do you? My ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! im new :D

    Hello I am new to. Welcome to the YWS!!! I am enjoying my self right now how about you? I have no friends yet but I am working on that. ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hello Welcome to the YWS!! I am GordonRamsayLuver. I know it is kind of crazy to hav e hima as a username but I can't help it I just love ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hello I am GordonRamsayLuver nice to meet you. I just got on here today because i heard it was a great place to write and read others work. How you ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Penslyvania

    Hello Elle I am a new one around here named GordonRamsayLuver. I know a lot because of my friend SimonCowellLuver (maybe you heard of her.) Nice girl. I hope you ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Hello I am GordonRamsayLuver seems like a long name but call me GRL for short. I know its odd but its a long story tell you later hehe. Well Welcome ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am Gordon Ramsay Luver

    Ooh, do you watch Hell's Kitchen? Love that show! And poetry, eh? Another of my favorite things! Anyhoo! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to send ...

    May 28, 2008


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity