User avatar

GordonRamsayLuver

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Scream

    I found it to be quite interesting matter of fact. This was very good but the only thing was is that it has no punctionuation at all. It seems to ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings YWS!

    Ello I am GordonRamsayLuver and I am kind of new here. So go easy on me if i don't get it right lol. Welcome to YWS!!! So far so good ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: YELLO

    Hello Welcome to YWS!!! I like it here so far. What about you? I am new but I can find my away because of my pal SCL. Ever Heard of ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello I am a new member but welcome to YWS to I am trying everything out right now so I don't know what to say really so Good luck in ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am Gordon Ramsay Luver

    Hi everyone!!! I am GordonRamsayLuver yes I am obsessed but who cares! :D I Love to write poems and stories my parents say i got a great imagination. I also ...

    May 27, 2008


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire