-
Re: Hello From the Latest New Person
Hello I am also a new member I haven't got to do anything fun yet but i will. Its kind of boring when your new but it will be more ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: The Tunnel
The Tunnel Whose depths forever coil the secret we both shared: as we howled into the vice of glinting darkness, tasting passion, folding flesh, blinding each other with the agony ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Zero ~A New Era~
Hi I am GRL(GordonRamsayLuver) This poem was very interesting. I liked it. But it didn't catch me that me that much it felt like something was missing. I don't know ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Hero
Hi I am GordonRamsayLuver or GRL doesn't matter. Well this is a great poem I thought. I found it to be pretty good. It had a lot of details it ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Love...
This is kind of vague why is love harsh? Why is love crazy. The poem seems like a list. Sorry to be rough but this poem has no feeling or ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Three steps ahead
Hello I might be new but I can give some kind of a review. I really like how you did it through their point of view. I like them kind ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: I am Twiggy :] Very happy to be here!
I like your user name its cute.lol. I am GRL for short but the whole thing is GordonRamsayLuver. Well Welcome to YWS!! I like to write poems do you? My ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: hi! im new :D
Hello I am new to. Welcome to the YWS!!! I am enjoying my self right now how about you? I have no friends yet but I am working on that. ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Hi everyone!
Hello Welcome to the YWS!! I am GordonRamsayLuver. I know it is kind of crazy to hav e hima as a username but I can't help it I just love ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Hello all!
Hello I am GordonRamsayLuver nice to meet you. I just got on here today because i heard it was a great place to write and read others work. How you ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Greetings from Penslyvania
Hello Elle I am a new one around here named GordonRamsayLuver. I know a lot because of my friend SimonCowellLuver (maybe you heard of her.) Nice girl. I hope you ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Hello. :)
Hello I am GordonRamsayLuver seems like a long name but call me GRL for short. I know its odd but its a long story tell you later hehe. Well Welcome ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Hello I am Gordon Ramsay Luver
Ooh, do you watch Hell's Kitchen? Love that show! And poetry, eh? Another of my favorite things! Anyhoo! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to send ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: An ode to those who dream
Hello I am GordonRamsayLuver. I am new to this site. I really like your poem especially the rhyme scheme. You kept the same rhyme scheme throughout the poem which was ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Fairytale land
Hi I am new here so I am going to try to give a good review so here it is I am going to be straight forward with you... I ...
May 27, 2008
