User avatar

GordonRamsayLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hi I am GordonRamsayLuver also known as GRL. But welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) :D I hope you have fun like i do. Nice to meet you. If you ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Madrigal

    Hi I am GordonRamsayLuver:) I really like your short poem. Its short sweet and to the point lol. I really like the rhythm of it. It goes really well. I ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Its great that you want to get more in depth writing. You joined the write place we all help each other with our writing. What kind of writing do you ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Ello I am GordonRamsayLuver but people call me GRL for short. I guess your a tough guy. lol Welcome to YWS. It is cool around here all the time. If ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!!!

    Ello I am GordonRamsayluver but its GRL for short. Welcome to YWS! You will find your way around soon because their are people to help you like us greeters. If ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Hello split-second. Wow that is a kind of unique name idea. Where did you get that name from? Well anyway I am GordonRamsayLuver but you can call me GRL for ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Voici moi...

    Hello I am GordonRamsayLuver or GRL for short. Welcome to the site. If you have any questions about the site feel free to pm me anytime. See you around. GRL ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Writer's block

    Writer’s Block All day thinking of a new poem to write, But nothing comes to mind. I sit here with laptop in hand, Trying to find new ideas. I always ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooo out there

    Hello welcome to the YWS. I am GordonRamsayLuver. Yes its a weird name but I am such a big fan. Well If you need any help finding your way around ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trapped

    Posts: 2 Reviews: 0 206 Points [ Donate ] Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:08 pm Post subject: Trapped -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A minute closer to dea

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Warrior: An application for employment

    My Lord and lady, I am brave, strong and clad in metal. I have sent dragons to the grave , indeed, I’m full of mettle what is this word? I ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Magician

    Hi In the first line I saw "Those dice are there for rolling girls!" ... 2,4,666. does it suppose to be 6,6,6 because you can't get 666 on a dice. ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfair.

    Unfair You get a million offers. I get none People go and hang out. I can't join the fun. You think that I may spoil the day, Because to you ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Draft of a Letter to Delphi

    Wow this is practically short and sweet and to the point lol. This was a nice little poem you got her. This line here I liked... "I would use my ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Words

    hello again let me start off to say if you read my comment on the other poem it applies here also because you did the same mistakes over again. Its ...

    Jun 1, 2008


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop