User avatar

GoldfishBurrito

  • Media Reviews Re: Season of the Witch (2011) Review

    I want to tell you I hate this movie. I want to tell you this movie is the half-wit love child of Lord of the Rings fan-fiction and a skyscraper ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Shake Me Down by Cage the Elephant Best music video I've ever seen:

    Feb 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Conversation in a Hallway

    This is my first post on YWS, and my first time writing about a topic my English teacher didn't assign me. I'm a little late to the writing game, so ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unicorns VS Zombies

    When I read the title of this piece my first thought was, "AWESOME." And now that I've finished it, my thoughts are, "COULD be awesome." Just a few suggestions coming ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sweet Brother of Mine.

    I don't know how repetitive I'm going to sound, because the previous review looks pretty damn comprehensive, but overall I really enjoyed your piece. It had quick, steady pacing and ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Opening Line of a Novel

    Tell what you think of the previous person's choice, then add your own. My favorite is the opening line from Stephen King's The Gunslinger . "The man in black fled ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Not only am I new to this forum, but I'm pretty much new to writing as well. My experience begins and ends with essays for English class and I've only ...

    Feb 12, 2011


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre