-
Re: I'll be MaJa
Hello, MaJa! Welcome! Hope you like it here! You said that you love to write poetry. What sort? Sonnets? Ballads? Free verse? What subject is your poetry usually about? I ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: I Hope I am Welcome As A Beginner to onling Writing Groups
Hello, Sean! Welcome! It's great to meet you. I'm Goldie, and I'd be glad to help in any way I can. All the best, Goldie
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: Okay here goes...
Hallo! You sound like a unique sort of person! :) I hope your papercuts heal quickly. I've always wanted to see New Zealand. I travel little. *Sigh* I've never read ...
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: Take no notice and climb into this box.
Hallo! I am astonished at your views, as it seems mine are quite similar! I too love 'The Lord of the Rings', (The books especially, though the movies are great ...
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: I'm here...
Hello and welcome, Blackdove! Very happy to meet you! You've come to the right site for feedback! :) Green_river is right, you'll get more comments if you comment. Glad to ...
Mar 14, 2007 -
Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!
Hey! In response to a previous question, I worded my statement badly. (What a surprise!) What I meant to say was, the prologue to my book is in poetry form, ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^
Hey, Kedzie! Interesting name! I'm a new writer too, just joined yesterday, and I'm loving it! I'm sure you'll like it too. You're the only person I've ever met who ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!
A reply to Claudette's question: I DO write fiction. (Sorry I couldn't reply to that earlier, I had to leave) I write fantasy... in a way. I don't go in ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!
Thank you, everybody! I feel at home already!
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!
I joined maybe an hour ago, and I'm ecstatic. At last, a writing site with friendly people! I've spent the past several minutes pushing random buttons, and reading poetry. What ...
Mar 9, 2007
