User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Archive Re: The Opression

    Oh dear. I am getting dreadfully confused. It seems to me that I ought to back out. I don't think a gardener has much of a place in this sort ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    I'm sorry to interrupt the thread of the story, but I've something to say, and this seems the only place to say it. Jules, I'm sorry but I don't feel ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    "Flin, me bucko!" Cried Pinkle, leaping up from the stream where he'd been merrily scrubbing laundry, "What are you doing in this bit of the village? There's barely a bit ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    Elain stepped out of the trees, and stood near the border of flowers where Pinkle had been working last. A small spray of delicate flowers had been tucked into the ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    Pinkle gave a huff, rising from the flowerbed and using his sleeve to smear sweat from his eyes. He'd finally finished grappling with those blasted weeds in the side bed. ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    Wait for me! Wait for me! Name: Pinkle Race: A bit of brownie, a bit of a gnome, a bit of dwarf. (Confusing heritage.) Looks: Four feet tall-ish... round and ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    I'd love to try! I'm sure after a post or two, you'll kick me out for killing the story, but I'll try anyway. :) I've a question. Are other species ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Into a world beyond imagination...

    Name: Biffle Age: 200 yrs, give or take. Other: Something between a dwarf and a gnome. Nobody knows. * * * A damp rush of salty wind pushed against Nan's ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Into a world beyond imagination...

    A damp rush of salty wind pushed against her jacket and sent it flapping. She clawed her hair away from her eyes, and blinked. They stung badly. The door pushed ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Into a world beyond imagination...

    It turned noisily, with the sound of grating rust. The door did not open. She twisted the knob the other way and pushed hard, jamming her shoulder into the faded ...

    Mar 16, 2007


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela