User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Writing Tips Re: It has to be said

    I'm homeschooled too, so of COURSE I appreciate my teacher! :D I can only image what it would be like to have proffessional writers as parents! My english class consists ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Time intervals!

    Why not end the previous chapter describing something. A house, a tree, or something like that. Then, in the beginning of the next chapter, describe it again, but using the ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Can I ask advice here? 'Cause I need it bad.

    AHA! So THAT'S what I was reading! Is it titled 'Off the edge of the rainbow', your draft of this? If I'm wrong, please tell me, so that I can ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fleet

    I love your plot! It's original and interesting, and I'm sure it's a great read! Suspense, emotion, a dash of fantasy. Delicious! 'The chronicles of Oblivion' is a riveting name! ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Too much... writing?

    Eh! I too drown in stories. I've been writing and leaving off on stories for years! Finished only one, in my entire existence! 'Flighty' is a good way to put ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Winning the Battle

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Reading this fantastic article has alerted me to how very dreadful my battle sequence is! I am going to change it! You've been a ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mysterious Characters who DON'T wear cloaks

    How many stories have I read with tall, mysterious strangers who keep all these dark secrets and do strange things without explaining anything? That is like asking how many ants ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles

    I've written few stories, and titled fewer, but those few, I must say, DO present some problems. Often enough I just take the name of the main character, or a ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    What do you think about one-word titles? Like 'Audacity,' or 'Emma'?

    Mar 11, 2007


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats